• E-mail Marketing

     


    I provide high-quality email list building and B2B lead generation services designed to connect you with the right prospects — not just random contacts. My approach focuses on manual research, data accuracy, and relevance, ensuring every lead adds real value to your business.

    Whether you are a startup, agency, sales team, or entrepreneur, I help you build targeted contact lists that improve your outreach results, increase response rates, and support business growth.


    🔹 What I Will Do for You

    I will carefully research and build a clean, organized, and verified email list based on your target audience, industry, and location.

    ✔ My Services Include:

    • Finding business email addresses
    • Building targeted B2B lead lists
    • Creating contact lists (Name, Title, Company, Email)
    • LinkedIn research & prospect identification
    • Industry-based and location-based targeting
    • Data collection and organization in Excel or Google Sheets

    🔹 Why Choose My Service?

    ✔ 100% Manual Research (No bots or scraped data)
    ✔ Verified & Valid Emails to reduce bounce rate
    ✔ Clean, well-structured data
    ✔ Fast and reliable delivery
    ✔ Clear communication and client support

    I focus on quality over quantity, so you receive leads that are actually useful for your business.


    🔹 Who This Service Is For

    • B2B companies
    • Marketing & sales teams
    • Startups and entrepreneurs
    • Agencies and recruiters
    • Anyone looking to grow their outreach

    🔹 What You Will Receive

    • A professional lead list in Excel / Google Sheets
    • Organized columns (Name, Email, Company, Role, etc.)
    • Ready-to-use data for outreach campaigns

    🔹 My Work Process

    1. Understanding your target audience and requirements
    2. Conducting detailed research
    3. Collecting and verifying email addresses
    4. Cleaning and organizing the data
    5. Delivering the final list on time

    🔹 Important Note

    I always aim to provide highly accurate and verified data, but since emails are sourced from public and professional platforms, 100% accuracy cannot always be guaranteed — however, I ensure the highest possible quality and reliability.


    🔹 SEO Keywords (Included Naturally)

    Email list building, B2B lead generation, verified email list, business leads, contact list building, prospect research, LinkedIn lead generation, email extraction, targeted leads, data collection



    📩Message me
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Upwork

    Feel free to contact me.

    ADDRESS

    Kushtia, Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    tusherxp2022@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +880-1798704402

    MOBILE

    +880-1798704402